Declaration regarding the information obligation
The protection of your personal data is of special concern to us. We thus process your data exclusively on basis of the legal requirements (GDPR, TKG (Telecommunications Act) 2003). In this data protection information we inform you of the most important aspects of data processing as part of using our website.
Use of your personal data
- Master data (last name, first name, place of residence, address, email address, telephone and fax numbers, business and personal contact details including contact persons and their function, place and date of birth, customer number, language and license plate)
- ID data (e.g. travel documents, personal IDs, driving licenses etc. including issuing authority and expiry date, nationality)
- Arrival and departure date and length of booking, room number
- The services which I have asked for and personal preferences, which I have communicated (such as food or bedding preferences), as well as allergies, intolerances, other needs and customer or special requirements, date and type of utilised and consumed services including unique categories of data
- data regarding payment type and pertaining to payments, in particular EC-cards, credit cards and bank cards
- Customer feedback
- Data with picture/ audio recordings
for the following purposes within the premise (hereinafter referred to as “hotel”):
- Reservations of rooms and tables along with other services, bookings of rooms and services in hotels and restaurants as well as the application, processing and invoicing thereof and other hotel services and deliverables (B2B, B2C, FIT)
- Customer service including all correspondence, processing of customer requirements and cost allocation
- Booking and planning of events and functions of all kind
- procurement and delivery of transport services and rental vehicles
- Operation of wellness and fitness facilities including making appointments, group trainings, booking of additional services, consulting of customers, use of computer-operated training machines, use of the Milon Circle*
- Video surveillance of all entrances to the hotel, all areas belonging to the hotel but located outside of the building and all accessible rooms within the hotel and relative outbuildings and park grounds for security purposes e.g. for the protection of persons and items, the property of the hotel guests and the hotel, in particular.
You want all services concerning your stay in the hotel, to be executed as effectively and efficiently as possible, and that your particular customer wishes continue to be considered moving forward. So that you may receive optimum customer service, You consent that
- all your data, as specified in this document, may be kept on file beyond the duration of your business relationship with the hotel and the longest statutory requirement to preserve records,
- so that this data may be used to create new booking of the hotel, as specified by yourself, and
- can be passed on to third parties, to the extent necessary.
* Use of the Milon Circle
I hereby agree that when using the Milon circuit, MILON Industries GmbH will save and process my personal master data, including my health-related data, in the software of the MILON fitness equipment. This data is treated confidentially by MILON Industries. The statutory data protection regulations are fully complied with.
Our website uses so-called cookies. These are small text files which are stored on your end device with the help of your browser. They do not cause any damage.
If you do not want this, you can set your browser so that it informs you of the setting of cookies and lets you permit this only in individual cases.
When deactivating cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
Our website uses the features of the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. In addition, cookies are used which allow us to analyse the use of the website by your users. The information generated through this will be transmitted to the provider's server and stored there.
You can prevent this by setting your browser so that no cookies are stored.
We have activated the IP anonymisation feature on this website. By doing this, Google will truncate your IP address within the member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area before transmission to the USA. Only in exceptional cases will the IP address be transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for evaluating your usage of the website, for compiling reports about the website activities and for providing further services in connection with website usage and Internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be combined with other data by Google.
You may refuse to store cookies by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser software; however, we would point out that, in this case, you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. In addition, you can prevent Google from collecting and processing data generated by the cookie about your usage of the website (incl. your IP address), using the following link and downloading the available browser plugin and installing it: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Demographic characteristics with Google Analytics
This website uses the feature "demographic characteristics by" Google Analytics. This allows reports to be compiled which contain statements on age, gender and interests of the page visitors. These data come from interest-based advertising by Google as well as from visitor data from third-party suppliers. These data cannot be associated with any specific person. You can turn off this feature at any time in the advertising settings in your Google account or generally prohibit the collection of your data by Google Analytics as set out in the section "Objection against data collection".
You have the option to subscribe to our newsletter through our website. For this we will need your email address, first name, surname and your declaration of consent for receiving the newsletter.
In order to provide you with targeted information, we also collect and process information provided voluntarily with regard to fields of interests, address, date of birth and additional fields if applicable.
As soon as you have completed subscription to the newsletter, we will send you a confirmation email with a link for confirming the subscription. You can cancel the subscription to the newsletter at any time, please fill out the following form to this end: Unsubscribe to newsletter
We will immediately delete your data related to the newsletter subscription.
We incorporate maps from the “Google Maps” service, provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Details processed include user IP addresses and location details, however these are not compiled without consent (generally as part of the settings in your mobile device). The data can be processed in the USA. Data protection statement: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/, Opt-Out: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
Our website uses plug-ins from the Google-owned site YouTube. The operator of the site is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you visit a page of this website that is equipped with a YouTube plug-in, a connection to YouTube’s servers is created, which will inform the YouTube server which of our web pages you have visited. If you are logged in to your YouTube account, YouTube will be able to update your personal profile with details of your surfing behaviour. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account. For more information on the handling of user data, see YouTube’s data protection declaration at https://www.google.de/intl/en/policies/privacy/
You have the principal rights for disclosure, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability, withdrawal and objection. If you think that the processing of your data is in breach of the data protection law or that your data protection rights have otherwise been violated, you can file a complaint with the regulating authority. In Austria, this is the Data Protection Authority.
You can reach us on the following contact details:
Owner Martin Unterrainer
Phone: +43 5352 81380
Wir bereiten den Inhalt vor...