- Our room rates are on a per person per night basis including six-course dinner, lavish breakfast buffet with healthy options and our Lärchenhof extras. For more information about our Lärchenhof extras, please visit the ‘What’s included?’ section.
- If you do not require our six-course dinner on any evening, please let reception know as soon as possible. We will be pleased to credit your hotel bill with €8.00 per person to account for this.
- Our room prices are exclusive of local tax (€2.20 per night for guests aged 16 and over).
Short stay supplements
- Please note that a short stay supplement of €12.00 per person per night applies for one-night stays, stays of less than four nights (five days) on public holidays, and weekend stays (Friday to Sunday).
New Year’s Eve supplement
- Please note that a New Year’s Eve supplement of €40.00 per person aged 16 and over applies on 31 December 2018.
Single room supplement per night – 13 December 2018 to 12 May 2019
- Double room: €35.00
- Studio: €40.00
- Birkenhaus comfort double room: €45.00
- Schlösslhof junior suite, Schlösslhof deluxe junior suite, comfort suite, panoramic studio, Lärchenhof deluxe studio: €55.00
- Jungbrunnen suite, Landhaus deluxe junior suite, Landhaus deluxe studio, Landhaus romantic suite, Landhaus deluxe romantic suite, Birkenhaus garden suite, Landhaus mountain panorama suite: rate plus 50%
- Landhaus comfort apartment, Birkenhaus romantic suite, Jungbrunnen deluxe suite, family suite & Kaiser suite, châlet: rate plus 100%
Check-in and check-out
- Your room will be available from 3 pm on the day of arrival. If you’re planning to arrive in the morning, please contact us two days before your arrival and, depending on availability, we will have a room ready for you at 9 am for a surcharge of €50.00 - until 4 Nov 2018/€60.00 - from 13 Dec 2018 per room.
- If you expect to arrive after 7 pm, you are kindly requested to let us know in advance.
- Please vacate your room by 11 am on your departure day. For late check-out, please get in touch two days before departure and, depending on availability, you will be able to retain your room until 6 pm for a surcharge of €50.00 - until 4 Nov 2018/€60.00 - from 13 Dec 2018 per room.
- We request that guests reflect the hotel's 5-star ambience by dressing appropriately at breakfast and dinner.
- Free car parking is available on site. Parking in our underground car park will incur a charge of €9.00 per vehicle per night. Both of our underground car parks have direct access to the hotel complex. Quick tip: don't miss out on the opportunity to use our car wash for €7.00.
Children’s rates – 13 December 2018 to 12 May 2019
- Children under 3 stay for free.
- Category 1 (Landhaus studio, Lärchenhof studio, Birkenhaus comfort double room, Schlösslhof junior suite, Schlösslhof deluxe junior suite, Landhaus deluxe junior suite, Landhaus romantic suite, Landhaus deluxe romantic suite, Schlösslhof comfort suite without separate living room)
- 3 – 4 years old: €38.00 per night
- 5 – 8 years old: €65.00 per night
- 9 – 14 years old: €82.00 per night
- Category 2 (Lärchenhof panoramic studio, Lärchenhof deluxe studio, Landhaus deluxe studio, Schlösslhof comfort suite with separate living room, Jungbrunnen suite, Birkenhaus garden suite, Landhaus mountain panorama suite)
- 3 – 4 years old: €48.00 per night
- 5 – 8 years old: €75.00 per night
- 9 – 14 years old: €92.00 per night
- Category 3 (Landhaus comfort apartment, Landhaus family suite, Birkenhaus romantic suite, Schlösslhof family suite, Schlösslhof deluxe family suite)
- 3 – 4 years old: €81.00 per night
- 5 – 8 years old: €107.00 per night
- 9 – 14 years old: €123.00 per night
- Category 4 (Landhaus Kaisersuite, Landhaus deluxe family suite, Jungbrunnen deluxe suite)
- 3 – 4 years old: €96.00 per night
- 5 – 8 years old: €132.00 per night
- 9 – 14 years old: €148.00 per night
- Separate children’s prices apply if sharing with only one adult. For more information, please call +43 5352 8138 0 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Childcare for children aged 3 and older is available in our children’s club.
Cancellations/travel cancellation insurance
- Just in case something unexpected happens and you are unable to take your planned holiday, we recommend that you take out our travel cancellation insurance to protect you against costs that may arise. We will send you the relevant documents with your reservation confirmation. The following conditions apply in the absence of travel cancellation insurance: cancellations up to four weeks before arrival (up to eight weeks over Christmas/New Year’s Eve) are free of charge. Cancellations up to 1 week prior to arrival are charged at 70%, and within 1 week of arrival are charged at 90% of the entire cancelled booking. There are no deductions in charges for late arrival or early departure.
- Dogs are welcome by request and will incur a surcharge of €20.00 per night without food. Out of consideration for other guests, dogs are not permitted in our dining room, on our sunbathing lawn or in the spa. Thank you for your understanding. We reserve the right to charge an end-of-stay cleaning fee if required.
- Wireless internet is available free of charge in Schlösslhof, Landhaus, Haupthaus (Lärchenhof), Jungbrunnen, Châlet and the Birkenhaus garden suite. For the other rooms in Birkenhaus, simply ask at reception to borrow one of our routers, which will allow you to surf the internet.
- HYPO Wörgl | IBAN: AT50 5700 0300 5328 3109 | BIC: HYPTAT 22
- Austrian Hotel Regulations apply for this hotel. Misprints and printing errors reserved! Misprints and printing errors excepted!