'90% of amateurs use golf clubs that do not suit their game.' – Nick Faldo, 2003
You deserve professionally fitted golf clubs
Your swing is as unique as you are! Whether you’re a competitive player or just getting started in the world of golf, everyone benefits from an expertly fitted club.
It is a real tragedy to see golfers making changes to their body and swing in order to accommodate ill-fitting clubs – and this isn’t something that’s easily fixed with lessons or practice either! Ill-fitting golf clubs are one of the most common reasons for golfers feeling dissatisfaction with their play. When your club is a perfect fit, your swing should come naturally and allow you to settle into a comfortable groove. The result – dramatic improvement and enhanced consistency.
Professionally fitted clubs are NOT available on the internet, NOT determined through simple questions such as “How does that feel?”, and NOT adjusted in 15 minutes.
What to expect from a professional fitting
Although every fitting is unique, IPAC professionals always take a number of basic steps to ensure your new clubs are perfectly aligned to you. They will involve you in the process and explain each individual step. You get a real feel for how personalised your fitting is, as your ability, options, objectives and preferences are evaluated and analysed. The professional fitter will assess your expectations, and offer honest advice on your chances of success. Your IPAC fitter will track your progress and ensure that your clubs do their work, and improve your play.
Step-by-step guide to a professional fitting
1. Discussion and performance profile – thorough analysis of your play, history, body and golf skills, plus assessment of your goals, preferences and expectations
2. Appraisal of current equipment – this assessment includes an analysis of which clubs are and are not suited to you, and an explanation of why
3. Structural analysis – a full assessment of your physical measurements, build, body type, swing plane and pace
4. Shot analysis – a launch monitor session to look at all aspects of your swing and ball flight by thoroughly evaluating your spin rates, scattering pattern, ball speed and other critical factors
5. Equipment trial – choice of a club head to maximise your performance, and guarantee it meets the centre of the ball; selection and trial of a shaft with the right cpm frequency for your swing speed and pace
6. Customised build – precise build of your custom clubs based on the exact specifications provided by your professional fitter, including adjusting the frequency of each individual shaft to within +/- 1 cpm, determining the weight of the head and its counterbalance, and adjusting the loft and lie angles, shaft, bend points and weight distribution
7. Post-customisation check-up – follow-up consultation to monitor progress with the new clubs, and make any necessary adjustments
FlightScope – software with Doppler tracking radar helps your golf swing analysis
Professionally fitted clubs save you money!
There is nothing more frustrating than buying club after club on the hunt for the hard-to-find model that enables you to hit the ball consistently well. There is an easier way. A professionally fitted club doesn't just guarantee more consistent playing, it also represents a huge cost saving in the long term. Custom clubs don't generally cost any more than the common brands available off the shelf. Standard clubs are not professionally fitted, which ultimately means you will have to keep spending more money for new shafts and models. A financially savvier approach would be to purchase a professionally fitted club with the correct shaft from the outset. Not only does this save you money, you’ll enjoy years of joy thanks to better play.
'Accurate custom fitting is for all golfers, not just professionals or single digit handicap players.' – Tiger Woods, 2006
Wir bereiten den Inhalt vor...